Sr. Front-End Developer
Use WebGL to build the gateway to the cyber domain
CybernetIQ is looking for Senior Front End Developer to join our company to drive product development from the ground level.
CybernetIQ is building the next generation of cyber security tools to solve a gambit of problems such as faster incidence response, proving security architecture and compliance, and cyber attribution. Our products and services enable customer efficiency improvements that were previously unheard-of and rest on a foundation of rock-solid security.
We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters who love new technologies and thrive under pressure. The ideal candidate will take full control of an existing product with the goal of meeting current customer demands, and charting the product’s future direction.
Interested candidates should include a sample of their work along with a CV and cover letter when applying.
We are looking for talented people with entrepreneurial drive to seize on the ground floor opportunities, grow their careers, and make a positive impact.
- Lead Ottawa-based development team responsible for both client side functionality for a next-generation cyber security product
- Interface with upper management and sales staff to chart product direction
- Tutor and guide Jr Developers to contribute to development efforts and grow their skills
- Grow your responsibilities and the team to support you as the company grows
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
- 5+ years demonstrable experience developing web-based user interfaces
- Demonstrable experience with WebGL and/or Three.js
- Experience leading teams of all types with leading development teams being a particular asset
- Highly proficient in HTML5 / CSS3, Node.js
- Databases we use include: NoSQL data stores like MongoDB
- Tools we use include: Slack, Trello, Git, Docker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of motivation, and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Restful APIs
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
Life at CybernetIQ:
In addition to supporting organizations on protect their critical infrastructure through our innovative product and services, we are committed to doing the right things right! You can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes hypergrowth.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at CybernetIQ. You’ll be joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
CybernetIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: CybernetIQ is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at CybernetIQ are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, […], family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. CybernetIQ will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. CybernetIQ encourages applicants of all ages.
How to apply
Interested candidates send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org