Get behind a paradigm shift in cybersecurity
Why This Role May Be for You:
You’re looking for a place to fast track your sales career, the chance to be surrounded by awesome people committed to your success and a product that’s disrupting a billion-dollar market.
What We Do:
There is a fundamental flaw in cybersecurity. It’s an industry fighting ever growing threats with disparate tools that more often than not make things more complicated, expensive and lacking any positive business impact.
With the creation of CybernetIQ and its software CLAW, the team is seeking to go-to-market with an industry leading solution that connects all cyber security systems under one umbrella in order to ensure the safety, security and resilience of their Critical Infrastructure and Enterprise systems.
We Offer You:
- A rising-star start-up stacked with smart people, great technology and backed by some really smart people.
- A collaborative company and team selling environment where you will partner with colleagues and engage cross-functionally to close business.
- A fun, people-oriented culture where your experience matters.
- A competitive base pay package with unlimited earnings potential.
- A chance to be part of something bigger with people committed to your success offering a product that will make a difference.
What You Will Do:
- Navigate buying groups across different IT functions and use your understanding of the complexity of a multi-party / enterprise sale.
- Go toe-to-toe with executives with your thoughtful style and measured understanding of their business and how our product provides value.
- Present a fresh point of view to potential clients to consider and challenge them on preconceptions.
- Thrive under pressure and lean into your desire to consistently compete and win.
- Deliver presentations in a compelling manner.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunity beyond what is needed to achieve your sales goals, nurture leads and cultivate strong relationships that enable you to meet or exceed your sales quota.
What You Need:
- 5+ years of a successful enterprise sales career track.
- Experience selling security-based solutions a plus and managing quota – we will teach you what you don’t already know!
- Experience with early stage start-ups a plus
- A competitive edge with a drive for results, desire to make money, and passion for learning.
- Strong planning, organizational and communication skills; comfort working with ambiguity.
- Technical ability to be proficient with Salesforce.com, and Microsoft Office products.
Life at CybernetIQ:
In addition to supporting organizations on protect their critical infrastructure through our innovative product and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes hypergrowth. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at CybernetIQ. You’ll be joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
CybernetIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: CybernetIQ is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at CybernetIQ are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, […], family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. CybernetIQ will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. CybernetIQ encourages applicants of all ages.
How to apply
Interested candidates send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org