Intermediate Python Developer
Take Next Generation Cybersecurity Machine Learning to the next level
CybernetIQ is looking for an Intermediate Python Developer to join our small start-up team. CybernetIQ is building the next generation of cyber security tools to solve a gambit of problems such as faster incidence response, proving security architecture and compliance, and cyber attribution. Our products and services enable customer efficiency improvements that were previously unheard-of and rest on a foundation of rock-solid security.
About the Role
CybernetIQ’s Data Science team is developing ground-breaking machine learning algorithms for the field of cybersecurity threat hunting. The ideal candidate would be able to take established experimental algorithms and, in conjunction with the core product development team, scale and move them into production. We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters who love new technologies and thrive under pressure.
We are looking for talented people with entrepreneurial drive to seize on the ground floor opportunities, grow their careers, and make a positive impact.
- Refine existing experimental algorithms and ensure they can work at scale efficiently to solve Big Data problems
- Implement statistical and machine learning solutions for analysis, data mining, and modelling of varying network data.
- Assist the Data Science Team in the analysis, design, and implementation of solutions to ingest, transform, and store structured and unstructured datasets.
- Develop resilient testing strategies to monitor model performance.
- Prepare documents and presentations to inform and demonstrate.
- Effective cross-functional interaction with product management, software development, DevOps, project management, and test team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years working experience programming in the Python
- Firm understanding of how to manage both CPU usage and memory in code
- Experience with multi-processing and GPU programming in Python
- Experience with cleaning, reshaping, exploring, and visualizing data in various formats.
- Experience working with NVIDIA CUDA-X libraries a strong asset
- Self-starter able to take ownership of a project with few parameters
- Familiarity with machine learning tools and platforms, such as but not limited to, TensorFlow, SPARK, SciPy, Keras, Caffe is an asset.
Life at CybernetIQ:
In addition to supporting organizations on protect their critical infrastructure through our innovative product and services, we are committed to doing the right things right! You can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes hypergrowth.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at CybernetIQ. You’ll be joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
CybernetIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: CybernetIQ is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at CybernetIQ are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, […], family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. CybernetIQ will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. CybernetIQ encourages applicants of all ages.
How to apply
Interested candidates send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org