Jr. Threat and Vulnerability Network Analyst
Use CLAW to identify, contain, and remediate threat actors
CybernetIQ is looking for a Jr. Threat and Vulnerability Network Analyst to join our small start-up team. CybernetIQ is building the next generation of cyber security tools to solve a gambit of problems such as faster incidence response, proving security architecture and compliance, and cyber attribution. Our products and services enable customer efficiency improvements that were previously unheard-of and rest on a foundation of rock-solid security.
We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters who love new technologies and thrive under pressure. The ideal candidate will quickly become familiar with CybernetIQ network security focused tools to provide guidance to clients on how to use and interpret the information presented.
Interested candidates should include a CV and cover letter when applying.
- Become intimately familiar with all CybernetIQ products and their usage
- Integrate CybernetIQ products with client’s existing security products such as SIEMs, firewalls, and vulnerability scanners
- Work on an autonomous basis to meet broad job objectives
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams such as the sales and product development groups
- Focus on delivering timely service to clients to maintain client satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
Skills and Qualifications
- A background in technology (such as a university degree in computer science or computer engineering, or equivalent experience)
- An understanding of cybersecurity issues and fundamental Internet architecture and protocols
- A strong willingness and desire to expand your cybersecurity knowledge and skills
- Network security skills such as packet, vulnerability, or exploit analysis
- Research skills to solve new problems and stay on the cutting-edge of the security industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- IT security certifications are an asset
Eligibility for or possession of a Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance is required for this position.
CybernetIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: CybernetIQ is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at CybernetIQ are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, […], family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. CybernetIQ will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. CybernetIQ encourages applicants of all ages.
How to apply
Interested candidates send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com