Jr. Full Stack Developer
Grow your skills while building the next generation of cybersecurity tools
CybernetIQ is looking for Jr Full Stack Developer to join us for a full-time position. New Graduates are welcome to apply.
CybernetIQ is building the next generation of cyber security tools to solve a gambit of problems such as faster incidence response, proving security architecture and compliance, and cyber attribution. Our products and services enable customer efficiency improvements that were previously unheard-of and rest on a foundation of rock-solid security.
We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters who love new technologies and thrive under pressure. The ideal candidate will take full control of an entire product with the goal of meeting current customer demands while simultaneously charting the product’s future direction.
Interested candidates should include a sample of their work along with a CV and cover letter when applying.
To apply send your CV and code sample (GitHub or other online repository preferred) to email@example.com
What you are responsible for:
- Architect, develop, and test highly interactive web applications for cybersecurity
- Efficiently manage memory in the visualization of large datasets
- Share your knowledge and guide other team members to contribute to development efforts and grow their skills
- Grow your responsibilities and the team to support you as the company grows
Your Knowledge, Experience, and Skills
- Commitment to creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of motivation, and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Attention to detail and desire to continuously improve your skills
- Ability to influence with or without authority
It is a bonus if you have:
- Experience with any of WebGL, D3.js and/or Three.js or other comparable technologies
- Knowledge or experience with React.js, JQuery, Node.js, Redis, and/or ElasticSearch
- Experience writing test cases
CybernetIQ values the diversity of our workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender or age. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or national origin.
CybernetIQ is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise CybernetIQ in a timely fashion of the specific needs / accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to any specific needs / accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.